Monday, October 8, 2018

Blue Calla Bag - WaterLily

This is a pattern I purchased in the Spring.


I was impressed that this was a designer from Ontario, Canada

I finally got to it...

It's been on the top of the pile for awhile now!!


This is my version....



I used cork for the handles and strap...


I love how easy these rivets were 
and
how it makes it look professional!!


This is the back with dark cork...


And wouldn't you know it....

I have a little zipper pull with a dragonfly!!

Works perfect!!


Another project of the list!!

Christa



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm going to have to try the cork!! Peachtree had a Wine color, very nice!! Foam or heavy decor interfacing? Nice job! Linda K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used soft and stable and interfacing on the light fabric!turned out better than I anticipated!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...