Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Sisters of the Cloth by Joann Hoffman

When I was in Rapid City, South Dakota last fall,

we stopped in at the Quilt Connections Quilt Shop

This is where I first got addicted 
to 

My first try was this round feathers wall hanging


It's very easy raw edge applique.


I also spotted Sisters of the Cloth 
but 
didn't purchase it.


Six months later...

I caved in...

Thank goodness for PDF files....sort of!!

This one is also raw edge applique.



I decided to do the girls wearing hats instead of the Amish girls


It whipped up pretty quickly!!



I may even have to make the bed runner one day....


I used some scraps from my new backings as the colors are bright and beautiful!!


I was excited to try quilting this myself.


I am not a wonderful quilter but none the less...


I am loving my BSR attachment on my  new Bernina


so small projects are quite fun!

I didn't like the flowers on the pattern 
so
I did prairie points in between the girls.


So bright and cheery...


Just in time for Easter!!

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...