Friday, June 8, 2012

Petals in Full Bloom

Another one off the list!!

This quilt turned out quite large.


I need to find a better place to take a picture of it.


It is ready to go to my favorite longarmer, Terry Whitman.


The corners turned out quite cute with the dragonfly blocks in the corners

So after cleaning up my mess of purple I came across a purse pattern I printed off awhile back.

This is treat is from the Moda Bake Shop where great recipes can be had for free.


I loved this laminated ladybug fabric when I saw it in Sidney, MT at Quilts and More.

My first thought was a cute bag!!


I managed to make 3 of these cute bags in no time!!


 

Now for a closure and voila!!

I hear it is supposed to rain all weekend.Could be a productive sewing weekend!!
I  better go make good use of the sun today!!


Christa

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...