Monday, July 23, 2012

Quilts in the Park

The Quilt Patch  in Moose Jaw,Saskatchewan held their quilt show  in the Crescent Park yesterday.

 It was a beautiful day with just a gentle breeze to wave the quilts and show off the quilting and colors.

Our group met up with the Moosomin girls.

We all had a great time and a lot of laughs.

It was good to see everyone again.

 I managed to find some great reds and whites at the Quilt Patch


to make my Winter Wonderland Blocks.

There was also this amazing quilt of Winter Wonderland hanging in the park.

Beautiful job on the stitching....

Thanks to Jane for holding it down for me....


and quilting!!


This was one of my other favorites with a couple of our favorite Moosomin girls to boot!


Caroline and Shirley closely inspecting the great work!

Then....
it was off to the Oliv Store.


It was filled with so many different high quality olive oils and balsamic vinegars for a taste explosion!

The combinations of flavours were endless.

It was very hard to pick a favorite!!

Who would have ever thought putting a couple of drops of strawberry/peach balsamic vinegar in a bottle of water could taste so great??

Now if my new stove ACTUALLY worked I would make some focaccia bread .

Off to talk to the warranty people!

Christa



2 comments:

  1. I didn't even see that quilt at the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers on the edge were folded fabric...really cute... Plus a white background! How could that go wrong!Thanks for the fun day!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...