Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Little of This and Alot of THAT



Well, It is Sunday.....
a day of rest.....
But of course not for me.

None of this......just a sneak peak.....


Which I am ALMOST done my Farmer's Wife!!

Or

Some quiet stitching while Arnold watches the football game....

Only three Winter Wonderland blocks left to stitch.....

OR

a little snuggling with Duracell....

....caught him snoozing!!


Nope...

none of that for me today!!

It's alot of this.....


Do those new posts look light to you???

And alot of that!!



Rebuilding corrals today.....

and .....

probably the rest of the week!


Winter really doesn't look that bad right now!

Christa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...