Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kudos to Miss Rosie Quilt Co.

I completely understand Tracey's love of Schnibbles and all things Miss Rosie!!

I highly recommend Miss Rosie Quilt Co. Patterns.


They are VERY well written with instruction for all different cuts of fabric and are very easy to follow.



22 blocks in literally no time!
The trickiest part has been working with the 'white on white' fabric to get the right side!!


I purchased one of Miss Rosie's Little Bites pattern - Chip, last week and can't wait to give it a try!!

Little Bites are made with charm packs or 2 1/2" squares and are only about 24" quilts.

Heading for the border(of my quilt,that is)!!

Christa







2 comments:

  1. Oh you are soooo kickin' my butt on this quilt!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am gone to Grande Prairie all next week! You can catch up AND pass me!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...