Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Crazy like a Fox

Or should that be.....
 
stinkier than a wet dog!
 
 
The rains have put a damper on seeding for those who aren't done
 
AND
 
Held up building forms for the garage pad
 
Oh...to have cement again....only days to go!!

 
While on the hunt for doors and windows, we saw this truck

 
 carrying bags that said 'Made in Russia'
 
 

Not sure what it was but that's a first...not China???
 
I haven't had a whole lot of time to sew but have been wanting to start this fox
 
 
It is part of a series called Forest Friends on the Sewing Under the Rainbow Blog
 
 
This is not a project for the tired brain...which mine has been this week!!
 
 
Slowly...for me.... and surely this fox has come together


 
I hope to give flight to this Jaybird next!!
 
 
But it's hard to fly with wet feathers....send some sun my way!!
 
Christa


2 comments:

  1. What a great paper-pieced block! Those are going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, aren't you supposed to be in NYC shopping at the City Quilter and eating at Ellen's Stardust Diner? Could you email me Justin's phone number before you go? Thanks!

    Also, I LOVE paper piecing and I love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...