Friday, June 21, 2013

Cutting and Stitching of a Different Kind

I haven't had time to do much sewing lately.
 
 
I started working on this squirrel on the Forest Friends QAL but he is only half done.
 
But still have been doing a lot of measuring and cutting......
 
of WOOD!
 
Instead of my rotory cutter.....
 
 
a skill saw...
 
And stitched together with the air nailer!

 
The person who invented this tool deserves to be a millionaire...
 
What a time AND arm saver!

 
And of course...there has been plenty of supervisors on the job!!

 
Even while planting the flowers.....
 
The walls are ready to go up but will have to wait till next week
 
 as I am off to....
 
 
 
I will try to blog from NYC but no guarantee!!
 
I am hoping to see the Garment District
 
 
 
But it is forecasted to be +34C so will have to see if we melt first!
 
It is sure to be amazing!!
 
Special thanks to Shelby Love for the cutest birthday gift.....
 
 
How adorable is this shoe!!!
 
Let the adventure begin.....
 
Christa
 
 
Ps. Be sure to stop over at The Scrap Squad
 
QM scrap squadB3 QM Scrap Squad: Becky Deals with Turning Points! Giveaway!
 
 to see Becky's Rendition of 'Turning Points' this week
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...