Thursday, January 23, 2014

Canada Tote Bag

Doesn't that smile just start the day off on the right note??
 
Jaxon is growing like a weed....
 
ok... more like a tree...weeds are bad....
 
 
He is such a good grandbaby!!
 
On to my third tote bag.....
 
I thought I would make this one for my sister,
 
Larissa who is going to ENGLAND!!
 
 
I love everything Stonehenge and this Canada fabric is beautiful!!

 
I love the panel representing all parts of our country...

 
They will know where she is from on first glance!!

 
Hope she has an amazing trip!!
 
It's her first BIG excrusion out of the country!!
 
Love yah, Sis!!
Christa


2 comments:

  1. I love that Canada tote bag with the great fabric. You could go into business making those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he cute!!! Love that Canada fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...