Friday, January 17, 2014

Scrap Squad Friday

Today is Scrap Squad Friday
 
QM scrap squadB3 QM Scrap Squad: Annes Sew Many Scraps!
 
Another version of Oh Sew Blue by Judy Laquidara
 
Oh, Sew Blue!
 
Anne Wiens of Seams like a Plan Blog had each of the Scrappers sign a square of fabric
 
Anne used each of our squares as the center of her blocks
 
 to make this Scrap Squad Quilt
 
 into a memory quilt for our last assignment!!
 
GEDC1716 768x1024 QM Scrap Squad: Annes Sew Many Scraps!
 
What a great plan, Anne!!
 
Great job!
 
Be sure to head on over to The Quiltmaker blog to read about Anne's creative process!!
 
 
Christa



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5157307/?claim=us2kqz8f2g2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 


2 comments:

  1. I love both quilts, and blue is so not my color! See you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to your publish is simply excellent and i could assume you are a professional on this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...