Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Ready

The stockings are hung...
 
 
The tree is lit
(just last night)

 
Cookies made...

 
Tarts baked....

 
Dawson boxed Arnold's gift since she isn't so good with paper...

 
Some gifts have been received
 like
 this adorable Loony sized ornament from Shelby

 
Maryann made me a wreath of teas and chocolates...

 
I gifted one of my kumohimo bracelets

 
Chantel's Venue is decorated....

 
Ready for the big day!!

 
I am wishing all a very Merry Christmas Season
 
You may not hear from me till the New Year!!
 
Till then... Cheers!
 
Christa
 
 
Ps.
 
Our chuckle of the day....
 
 
A regular day in my life...
 
Justin and I went through the new Carwash in town
with
 a bag of cat food in the back of the truck!!
 
Not recommended...It was skinned!!
 
Made us laugh.....
 
could have been covered in Kibbles and Bits and Bits and Bits!!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Christa, and thanks for continuing to blog when you must be crazy busy with Christmas and wedding. Glad everything is organized! All best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...