Friday, December 12, 2014

12 Days.....

Yup, Colleen.....
 
No matter what you do...
 
It's a'coming!!
 
That's right...12 days!!
 
Just started shopping yesterday.
 
Got the tree up and 3 strands of lights today.
 
Only one is lit.
 
Oh well...it is smelling like a forest in my house!!
 
Baking? What's that??
 
Haven't even gone down that road yet!
 
To get us into the spirit....
 
 
I love this little guy!!
 
He makes a white Christmas feel so good!!
 
So take 3 minutes for yourself....
 
Sit back and sing along...
 
While these cute little reindeer back Santa up!!
 
Then...
 
 we can get back to the regularly scheduled rush!!
 
Christa
 




 

1 comment:

  1. And you can't bake while you're in Vegas! You better stay home and get something done!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...