Sunday, August 23, 2015

Back In The Groove

Okie...dokie... I am back....
 
Sorry... I've been a bad blogger as of late...
 
I've been busy...I know.. that's no excuse!!
 
I am really feeling like I could use a wife or a hired man...or both!!
 
Harvest is done.
 
Another year of producing organic wheat and flax for the peeps.
 
 
My yard looks like a tractor convention
 
Dawson is enjoying a break on the couch before fall work begins


 
'Pink skies in the night,sailors delight' and farmers, too!
 
The weather has been very conducive to harvest!!

 
 
Having an extra combine really made for a hasty harvest!
 
Thanks, Heather and Gordon!!

 
I decided to 'take a day' and get back on track with my Wedding Star quilt

 
I would say I am half done

 
I used one fat quarter pack of artisan batiks to make what I have so far
 
 
I want it to be queen sized so I am going to start on the second set

 
Only 24 more blocks to make....
 
 
I'll try not to let life get in the way of blogging so much!!
 
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...