Friday, November 13, 2015

Fire Skies and Fence lines


Where has this week gone to??

Driving home last Sunday from Estevan the skies were amazing..


Minus the dirty windows of the truck....

I love the reflection in the water....



Remembrance Day was spent with a few moments of silence

Between all the cows bellering as we sorted the last pasture 
and
 brought them home


The dogs love 'helping' 


Looks more like a rodeo


Those were some seriously fat heifers. 

Summer was good to them!!



The rest of this week has been spent on moving a fence line over 300 feet.



Not what I had planned for my November 
but 
with a new power line going through,

 it was safer to move it than take a chance on it electrocuting some cows!! 


Pretty efficient at fencing now!! 

4 days....

New fence up and old fence down!!


Chantel sent me a picture of Jaxon this afternoon.


Oh..how I need my a Pooh Bear kind of nap!!

Have a great weekend

Christa









2 comments:

  1. Fabulous sky photos! We get lovely wide open views like that here too. Just amazing. City folks just miss so much and don't even know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are spoiled with our Saskatchewan skies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...