Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Cheer to All



The snow has fallen...
 
A little too much for baby Duracell's liking!!
 

 
The gifts have been wrapped...

 
 
Some even got opened!!
 
Thank you, Maryann!!
 
I love my chicken potholders and their pottery bowl nest!!
(Maryann is ridiculously talented)
You spoil me....

 
They are laying on a stash of delicious chocolate eggs!!
 
The house is decorated...
 



Again... My standards are much lower than Maryann's 'decorating'.....
 



The ham buns are ready to be toasted...
 

 
Peppers and Turkeys are stuffed...

 
 
Let the festivities begin!!
(I think I hear a cranberry and Disaronno calling my name)
 
Hope you are surrounded
by
 family and food during this Christmas season!!
 
(and throughout the rest of the year!!)
 
 
Merry Christmas
 
Christa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...