Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Throwing a Curve In It


Chantel and Jaxon made this snowman


Pretty cute...
so is the snowman!!

I have been working with this ruler....
1.  Quick Curve Ruler © 
by

This quilt doesn't have to been finished before June 
but 
it's good to get ahead of the game!!

I am using Horizon by Kate Spain


This ruler involves alot of squaring up


I prefer the regular method of making a wedding ring quilt


all though this way is definitely faster...


but the end result is a more modern quilt look


The plan is to emboss a V for Vandenhurk in the center

I am running out of room!!


A couple more rows...

This one needs to be King size!!

Christa


2 comments:

  1. You threw me a curve with that snowman, fun idea. Love the colours in your quilt, seems like it's coming together pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!