Monday, March 14, 2016

Minot Quilt Show

It was a fun weekend in Minot,North Dakota to take in their quilt show 
This was the tiniest HST!!!
I am loving mini quilts more all the time 
Amazing detail!!

This 'Rabbuts love Embrodery' made me want to get mine finished up... Let's set a goal for Easter!!!
Sweet water Shop had this sample of a Dear Jane. She is doing it all be hand.  Incredible!!
These blocks are about 5"!!!
Might have to look for this book!!
Best in show.... A million tiny hexes!!!
 Best small quilt 
 This looked like some of Terry Whitmans fancy workmanship 
I love the combination of appliqué and piecing on this sampler 

An interesting string quilt....love the whimsical lines 


A nativity valence 
Optical illusion...

A lot of Kaffe Fassett for Margaret!!
Such a cute kids quilt 

Terry even managed to fit in a little quilting in the room!!!
It was a fun weekend with 7 of our guild members!!

Thanks for the fun! 

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...