Thursday, September 15, 2016

Herding Cats

Even though we are done harvest,
 
there is still no time to sew yet!!
 
A friend asked if I could help them with their harvest.
 
With a sweet ride like this....
 

 
You bet!!
 
This brand new Cat combine has heated seats, GPS, backup cameras...you name it!!
 



 
40' of cutting makes quick work of a field

 
The canola doesn't stand a chance....



With Justin running the grain cart
 

 
and the camera at the end of the auger I am sure to hit the mark!!

 
 
A couple more days....
 
these cats can have a winter nap!!
 

 
Just purring right along...
 
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...