Friday, October 28, 2016

Houston Quilt Festival 2016

I never dreamed that only 2 years later,

we would be going to Houston's Biggest show again...

International Quilt Market and Festival


Maybe we will  meet up with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star again..


I think I have planned better this time 
and
won't have to trade food for fabric space in my bag....


We ARE having lunch with Paula Nadelstren!!


and making a Storm at Sea quilt with John Flynn

Image result for storm at sea quilt

And I know we will see spectacular quilts again


I will try to keep you updated!!

Look out Houston....here we come!!

Christa




1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...