Saturday, May 20, 2017

Busy as a Bee..

Seeding is completed...

I thought this said it all....
I got to spend all of Mother's Day with the mothers and their children 
Branding and tagging so they can go to pasture

It was a looooong day.

Even though we had great help from Gary Steinke and Scout, my dog. 
You know your exhausted when you fill the truck 
and 
come back the next day to see you didnt even put the gas cap back on!!
So i spoiled myself and took alittle more than 35 minutes to myself.
Why 35 minutes?? 
My new iron turns off after a random number....35....
At which time you have to go unplug it and start again.
Not my favorite feature but it wont burn down my house in my forgetful fatigue.
I have been sourcing my scraps from the same bag now for the Moda Blockheads blocks.
I swear they mate while i am gone.
The bag is still full!!
Block 9 by Jo Morton
Block 11 by Lisa Bongean
I opted out of block 10....just wasnt my style.
This is a free block of the week.
It will run for 48 weeks.
You still have time to get in on the fun as they are 6 1/2" blocks.
Great instructions too!!
I have had some Google time in the tractor.
I saw these little custom tags which were made in Canada
(Alberta to be specific)
Brick Bubble 
You up load your design and Diane lasers it on to acrylic tags
I plan to use them on some of my creations!
Pretty cute!
Hope you have a great long weekend.
I plan on having a rest....
Christa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...