Monday, May 8, 2017

Bunny Hill Contest


Bunny Hill Designs is having a contest.

It's Christmas in July 

I wanted to Santa to stuff my stocking with a new sewing machine.

But I still don't know what kind I want.

I LOVE my old pfaffs but the new ones have really disappointed me.

I would love some more Superior threads!! 

This stocking started with a charm pack of Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda

 

 I love the look of needle turn but don't have that skill perfected. 

The next best thing....

Ricky Tims stabilzer with a dab of glue and turned edges 


A light press...

 Ready to be zigzagged down! 


 Some of these prints lended themselves to thread


 The caps are another print from this collection. 

The little holder is a scrap of zipper


With the addition of some ruler ribbon....

and...Viola!!!

What will Santa stuff your stocking with??

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...