Monday, March 19, 2018

2018 Minot Quilt Festival


It was the Minot Quilt Festival in North Dakota this weekend

We had the best time!!

You know we always travel in packs 
but 
I never seem to get a picture of all of us!!

Thanks for saving the table, Charlene!!


It was their 25th anniversary 
and 
they celebrated it well....


How cute is this little FQ cupcake!!


The quilts were amazing again!!


So much color every where...


Inspiration from last year's National Teacher, Susan K Cleveland...

















I loved this quilt....Looks like Aurifil Thread to me!!


One day I am going to tackle this elephant....

I think he would be fabulous in black and white!!


This Glamping  made me think of you, Lori!!




My most favorite purchase was the jelly roll of Home Grown to make this rug...




One of the national teachers this year was Shelly Burge

These were some of her show and tell...

A big School house quilt...


A little school house quilt...


Shelly loves mini quilts...


'

Her quilts were award winning and spanned the quilting world






I loved her live chicken 


as well as her Roadkill Chicken...



I will show you what I purchased 
and
 the amazing gifts they gave us at every meal on the next post!!
My bulls have a date with the vet today!!
Christa 



















1 comment:

  1. Wow some great quilts! Glad you had a good time. I've been admiring that Home Grown line for a while. Can't wait to see your purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...