Friday, September 21, 2018

Autumn Love..... Part 2

Harvest in the garden has been going on...

The colors are amazing...


Pumpkins, squash and gourds...


And a bit of sewing here and there!!!

I am keeping up....


Maybe even a little ahead of myself...


I am actually enjoying this turned applique!!


These 4 1/2" stars are adorable!!


I had to go to the dentist so I took this little man to keep me company....


Two crowns and 3 fillings later.....
(five hours to be exact)



Dr. Hoium
 (who is the best dentist I have ever been to!!)
said he thinks I took the record for the most done in one sitting.

I don't like going to the dentist 
and
 would talk myself out of going back.

I said just do it all!!
He is as great a dentist as his dad was a vet.

I miss having his dad out for pregchecking and bull checkups.

These little 4 1/2" shining stars are adorable!!



 As well as the harvest stars are gorgeous!!






Now for the letters....

'AUTUMN'



I am not sure that I want to go that route so will have to think about it....

Christa










2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your house block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just cruising on this quilt, Christa! Good job. 5 Hours?!? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...