Monday, September 3, 2018

Autumn Love Quilt Along...part 1


I LOVE,... LOVE....LOVE everything that Lori Holt comes up with!!

This is her latest Quilt Along....




I am trying to keep up to this quilt-along also

You know...it's one block a week....

Block One





Using my own stash...

My life seems to HAPPEN and I fall behind!!

So far, I am on track.

The supervisor, Lucy doesn't seem to understand what the problem would be.


Block Two....


In the process of being hand stitched down.

I am actually following Lori's instructions and doing it 'her' way
(insert applause here)


Let's see if I can keep up!!
Bring on Fall.... I am ready!!
Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...