Friday, August 31, 2018

Ok.... I Lied....

Now that we are done combining.....


I have been trying to do a bit of sewing....

With the help of Lucy!!


Some of my sewing was a bit rushed....

How?!?!?!? 


Better.....



This block is brought to us by  Border Creek Quilt Along

I am using a 10" layer cake of Laurel Birch Twilight.


I can get all the pieces I need for each block 
but
one square has to be pieced
(as seen in the middle right square).

That is what quilting is supposed to be about!!




This is what I have so far....


And like a crazy fool....

I am also doing a quilt in Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements.


How can one resist?


I am loving them both!!

Have an amazing long weekend!
I know I am going to!!

Christa 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...