Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!!

As a quilter, 

I seem to make a list in regards to my quilts yearly.

Which ones do I want to do... finish....start....

You know!!

I tell myself that I will finish what I have already going.....


Then the squirrel effect takes over
and 
I am all over my sewing room!!


To avoid this dilemma,

I am going to just go with the flow.

Enjoy what I have going on. 

End of sentence.

Life is short....live it up!!

Chop up that favorite fabric!


Start that 19th quilt....

Courtesy of Laundry Basket Quilts - Alaska

You're quilting buddies will finish your UFO's after you are gone...

Right, girls???

Ah.....it won't matter.

I won't be here to see it in the dog's bed anyways!!


Hope 2018 was good to you

and

2019 is even better!!

(insert clicking of Rotary cutters here)

Cheers!!

Happy New Years!!

Christa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...