Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Kitten Season

This is about the time you start seeing some wild kittens around the farm.

If you are lucky 
AND
you have leather gloves on...

You might be lucky enough to catch a couple of cutie pies 
and
tame them down a bit!!

You can see how impressed they are in being captured...


These two were a little distracted by all the action in the chicken fence!

See the little guy behind the red rooster??


He doesn't know if he should be eating grass 
or
chickens!!


He is as soft as the new gooslings!!


Nothing like a few snuggles from some new kittens!!


On the quilting front...

It's been a slow go on the Summer Sampler.


I can't believe June is nearly over!! 

Where is my time going??

Here are a few of the blocks...




I have about 5 to go...


I am doing both the 12" and 6" version at the same time


I can't wait to see the mini version together!!



This FQ pack called Spectrum by V and Co. is not my colorways

but

I am pushing through...








I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Stay tuned....

Christa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...