Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas 2019

Another Christmas under our belts! 


The weather was fabulous!


It truly was a white Christmas with all the frost and a bit of snow!!



One of our best Christmas gifts was to FINALLY get our Solar Panels on the grid!!


That was a lengthy process as I think TruGreen Energy took on more projects 
then 
they had man power.

August to December was quite a construction period!!

Can't wait to see the meter going in reverse! 

We are lucky to have all our family in the vicinity 
so
 we got to spend it with both sides


All the gifts were delivered


 I just love these little featherweights my uncle made for me!


You are lucky if you got one of these little gems!!


We shared lots of laughs and good memories. 

A little giggle water never hurt anyone either!!


It was so nice to see our grandson loved his 'Tiger' who is now called Gingy


Thank you to Ellen Marcotte for making those for me!
Know they are loved!!

Hope your Christmas was amazing!!
Christa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...