Thursday, December 5, 2019

Day 4 - Some of my Favorite Things

When I was in grade 3,

I had this bird brained idea I could sing. 

No one told me I couldn't.
(ps.I can't sing)

So my teacher had me sing 

"My Favorite Things"

at a talent show once. ONCE.

Got to say, it's not may favorite song any more!!

But some of my favorite things in sewing are...

Kaye Buckley Scissors

I have a few of the sizes but my favorite it definately the 6" blue ones!!

This Siletto was made by a local Artisan, Russell Moe


I love to use the stiletto for when I iron seams open...

NO burned fingers!!


When I have to mark things like stitching lines


These are the best!
They remove easily and they have a nice fine line!

For all your UN- sewing ,
the Clover Seam ripper is THE best! 

Sharp and fine.


Makes the job a breeze.

Just ask my friends I have unseamed for!!

I recently discovered this little puppy!

I do alot of paper piecing 
and
if you don't want to get up between each little seam....


This is the tool for you!! 

I really need two as I can never find it.

I have considered to put it on a lanyard!!

You would think I was a clover ambassador or something!

But when a company makes good things, I can't not tell you!! 

This is also a fabulous new find!!

This Sprayer/ Mister leaves such a nice fine mist!




With a couple of easy pumps it continually mists.

I gave mine to a friend and went back to my dollar store sprayer.

FOR ONE DAY!!

I had to get another!!

There are inposters out there so be sure to check to see if it has the internal bag!!

Mine is customized thanks to Justin! 

And most MOST favorite, used every day tool has to be my Olfa mini cutter


I do use the regular size now and again
but
this one gives you so much more control when cutting!!

I think I am caught up till....

tomorrow!!
Christa 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...