Saturday, October 6, 2012

Resurrected.....



And I am not talking about Jesus!!

Winter is coming and I have been thinking I need a project to do in the evenings.

 Knitting?? Hmmm....no.

 Can't crochet if my life depended on it...so.... no.

 But that dusty bag in the corner....

maybe...

 and I do mean.... DUSTY!!


 I sneezed as I opened the quilt patch bag.

It has been home to my grandmothers flower garden for about....

let see.......

4 YEARS!!!


 This was one of the lessons at the School House Retreat, we attended with The Quilt Patch in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan MANY years ago.


 I joked with the girls that it will be done when I die so just drape it on my casket-

 what ever size it ends up being.



But since then I have decided I want to be cremated and scattered in the wind.

 So I think this is large enough to cover the table that my box can sit on at the memorial.

Actually...

as I think about it..

Don't waste a money on a box.

I am fine with a ziplock bag, then stick me in one of the many bags or purses I've made.

Then scatter me in the wind and re-use the purse!



  So who knows!

 Maybe I can get this project to a size that it can be covering the family table!!

We will see where my 'lifetime' takes me!!

Tending to this garden,

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...