Friday, November 16, 2012

Off To See The Wizard...

ok....

Not the Wizard....

 but he is the Dog Whisperer!!


Ceasar Millan!!

With five dogs that need some whipping into shape...

or should I say...

I need the training to get them to listen to me?

And the best part is Ceasar will be in Moose Jaw,Saskatchewan.

What's so great about Moose Jaw... you ask?

There are 3 quilt stores!!


So Terry Whitman and I have decided to make a DAY of it!

Should be a FULL day!!

We also plan to stop by Oliv Tasting Room .

We need to restock our summer purchases of delicious balsamic vinegars and flavoured olive oils.



Sorry I missed most of quilting yesterday!

 Everyone had some amazing things.

I hope Tracey took some pictures for her blog!

Christa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...