Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Moose Jaw Quilt Show 2015

One weekend...
 
Two quilt shows....
 
150 miles away...one north and one south!!
 
Here is some quilts from the Moose Jaw show...
 
An amazing scrap apple...
 

 
Definitely a prize winner..

 
a Judy Neimeyer...

 
or two...

 
Love Toni Whitney Designs...


Some abstracts...

 
 
And silhouettes..

 
Canada Stonehenge...

 
Loved this Asian themed folded fabric quilt....

 
Halloween...

 
Extreme quilting on this fairy quilt....



Gorgeous horizon..
 

 
Fit to be squared...




Seems to be year of the french braid...
 
This gives you an idea, Theresa...
 

 
More BEADS...


 
Beautiful Appliqued pumpkins...

 
I must need a cruise to Alaska...
 
I am always attracted to these Eskimo themed quilts....

 
Such fine embroidery....

 
cute as a button...






May have to do these farm critters some day...
 

 
Laundry Basket quilt....

 
a little Christmas...


 
I couldn't help but think of your mom, Colleen!!
 
Doesn't this quilt remind you of her amazing quilts?
 

 
Some Crabapple Hill...


 
Seeing Double??

 
The birds are back...



I also have a thing for Sea Horses....
 
 
This year they incorporated some stitching...
 
This is from 'our' Dot Lawrence!!
 
Beautiful!!

 
 


 
Tracey...You didn't miss a thing...
 
The Quilt Patch was pretty much cleaned out of Kansas Trouble!!

 
This rack WAS full!!
 
Spring has sprung and I need to get to the field!!
 
Have a great day!!
 
Christa

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are giving me shows vicariously as my life has become too busy to attend any ... I'll miss the Estevan one too with its most-excellent guest quilter. I love the first quilt here and, of course, the cheery, bright PPed house one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have given the quilt patch some of my Kansas Troubles to quilt! I love the hardanger/cross stitch picture. Was that Dot's, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the quilt show, don't get many in my area to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...