Sunday, May 31, 2015

Raining cats and dogs

What a pretty patchwork Saskatchewan is when all the crops are just getting going...
Toronto was nice and green...


The airport was easy to get around...


And the rain was super warm... I told mom I'ld try to send it home...


We were only a little delayed due to the lightening so the landing crew could not be out on the tarmack


But all was good...



Everyone in Quebec City has a pool in their back yard!!!!


When in Rome... Justin tried the cheese plater....that blue cheese was BLUE!!!


 And of course I had to try a poutine....yummy!!


We are hitting the ground running today...going to old Quebec!!

Christa 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...