Friday, September 18, 2015

Labour Week

It's a good thing we took Labour Day weekend off because we made up for it this week...
Starting with siding the last and HiGHEST  part of our house ....
Lots of up and down on a two story house.....
Quality time spent in the air in the bucket of the tractor ... Otherwise known as a farmers scaffolding!!
 I didn't realize how nice my flowers were looking until I was waiting for Arnold to cut some pieces for me

With all the scorching heat and no rain my gardens were pitiful till the rain last weekend!!!


These dahlias are making up for lost time!!!



So between installing a new furnace....


And loading semis out with our grain everyday....


This week has been super busy

Quilting was yesterday so I joined the girls for the morning 

There were some beautiful  quilts for show and tell and it was a full house!!!


Today Justin, my mom and I are off to Calgary to spend time with my sisters!!

And maybe......IKEA and a stop at Out of Hand quilt store!!!

On the road again

Christa

1 comment:

  1. You really have made your house beautiful and truly your own! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...