Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Block Party Quilt Retreat 2019


The Block Party Quilt Guild
(otherwise known as the Torquay Girls)
is
 hosting a retreat!!

It is February 14-17, 2019.

The cost will be 180$/person
and
includes Thursday Supper to Sunday Brunch.

Trust me, you will not be hungry for three days!!

It will be at Circle Square Ranch near Wolseley, Saskatchewan


If you like to sit by the fire and hand stitch....



Or run into town and visit Tigerlily Quilt Shop...


Or just sit and stitch between amazing meals....



Then this is the retreat for you!!

There is always amazing show and tell!!


and great camaraderie!


If you are interested in attending email me 
at
 acmarcotte@sasktel.net 
or 
call/text 306-421-7056 for more information!!

Christa 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...