Friday, January 31, 2020

Carnival Breeze Fun

I wish I had known...

Next time!
There was a page on Facebook 
just
 for followers and fellow cruisers
 to
 keep up with Carnival Breeze fun and news!

They planned excursions off the ship.


Had organized rubber ducky scavenger hunts

This is the one we found on our way off the ship on the last day!



Found him all lonely on the stairs as we were leaving...

So Breezy came home with us!

Thanks, Bob&Kathy Williams of Dalton, Georgia!

He now lived in Saskatchewan!
They also coordinated a Roaring 20's Night.


Those two cute kids in the middle on the stairs were our nightly shared table dinner guests.

There were even door decorating contests


They are Cecil and Patricia Hays from Kentucky.


We really enjoyed our supper conversations with them. 

We hope to meet up some day!

Facebook... 
bringing people together.

What a fun way to plan a trip all year!

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...