Friday, June 11, 2021

June Popup Shop




Yesterday my son and I started to haul water to our pasture.

The dugouts are down to nothing so we set up troughs 

and

started to haul water to them. 

A quilting friend, Anne Wiens from Montana texted me

 to

 warn us about the upcoming storm last night.


Thanks you so much, Anne!

 

There was definitely crazy wind and lightening.

Tornados were a real possibility. 

It didn't start raining till the dead of night

but

 so happy that it did!

It will buy the hay and dugouts some more time! 

Our chicken behind the door finally hatched her chicks...


How cute is he!!!


I snuck in some quilting time
 to 
get my roads on my version 
of
Color My World 
By 


Onward and upward to  Skyscrapers!

We are hosting a Popup shop on the farm tomorrow.


We will be joined 
by
 Fadiah of Something Sweet by Fadiah


Her creations are stunning....


They taste as good as they look!


Angela of Gypsy Soul Fabrics of Estevan will also join us!


Terry Whitman will also be here showing her amazing quilting abilities!!

There will be all kinds of Quilters eye candy!

Everything you need to make a quilt 
or
 anything else you want to do!

Quilters Dream Batting... THE best!!


Batiks straight from Bali




Wide back Flannels

 
In all kinds of colors!!


Interesting widebacks....


Some of every shade...


Quilt kits and notions...


Precuts galore!!


If the sun is shining,

 we are ready to hang some quilts!!


If you can't make it 
but
would love a chance to shop...

Just email or message me and we can try a virtual shop!!

My website
 is
 www.secondstoryquilting.ca

It's going to be a good day!!

See you tomorrow! 
 
Christa 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...