Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Eclectic Elements Subtrates - Colorblock

I have been waiting quite a few months for this fabric! 


I loved the color from first sight! 


If you know Tim Holtz fabrics,
You already know it’s lucious! 

These blocks come in three sizes 

MOSAIC


TILE


PATCHWORK 


I have plans for this fabric! 


Just as beautiful as in pictures! 


Patchwork is going to be a ‘Mondo Bag’ 
But
With solid panels instead of pieced 


A little Soft and Stable by Annie’s 
And
Some green Crescent Wideback leftovers


Construction goes pretty fast! 


Added a label


Or two…


This bag is ready to shop! 


It’s actually the perfect size 
for 
my featherweight with case!

What would you make?

Christa 

Bundles are available 
at
www.secondstoryquilting.ca

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...