Saturday, December 29, 2012

Baltimore is a Bust


Thank you to Maryann for this cute cat treat tin.

It will definitely be a great home for some of these!!


You know...for those times you just need a little sustenance while sewing!!

I have been giving my hand a try...

 and I do mean TRY at needle turning this....


The transferring went well...


but when it came to actually attaching the pieces?

I give up!!

I suck at small pieces.



It is supposed to be leaves, corn and a pomegranite.

It looks more like someone got sick!!


I think there is a reason this pattern if offered as a laser cut/fusible backed kit.

On to PLAN B!!

Christa

2 comments:

  1. I cannot needle turn my applique. I think you need to find the technique that gives you the result you want. I find I like the fusible webbing and the freezer paper/glue stick method. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is on to fusible for me...at least for this project!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...