Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sew and Hope...

That's what I did most of yesterday...


 on my Texas Star quilt....


And HOPE that no cows had any babies!!


How can the weather change so quickly!!

+5C on Sunday to -40C on Tuesday.

Yeeeesh!!


I stepped out the door and my winter gear instantly turned crispy!!

I dress for the occasion when I check cows every couple of hours and I STILL am froze!!


So I cleaned my house and headed up to my cozy sewing room 


To get this show on the road!!


I see Texas just up ahead!!

Keep warm,

Christa

Ps.
 Much thanks to Brenda King for the use of her Down in The Valley Book.
We plan to make great use of it tomorrow at quilting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...