Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Texas Star Quilt

Between trips to the corral to check on calving....


One of these doesn't look like the other... but they are a pair!!

I have been sewing on my Texas Star quilt by Whirligig Designs.

 

It has come together very fast.



Pineapple blocks and Ferris Wheels...


I love the look of the pineapple blocks.



Before you know it all the blocks were done!


All was going well till.....


I realized I am short 18" of background fabric!!

Two inset triangle!!!

Yeash.....


Thank goodness, I know where I can get more of this fabric.

Until then...


These border geese are grounded!!

Christa




3 comments:

  1. That really is a fabulous quilt. You know, you could probably just deliver your grandbaby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, definitely not our cutest cow by any means! Might be my favorite quilt to date . . .

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are able to get fabric to finish this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...