Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Delightful Stars Quilt-along

I decided this year,
 
I want to improve my accuracy in quilting...
 
Delightful Stars Quilt-Along
 
So what would be a better way than to take part
 
 in
 
 
Thanks to Mom and Terry
 
 for
 
 the Christmas gifts of...
 
 these Bali and Stonehenge Layer cakes!!
 
They will be perfect for this project!!

 
This quilt-along started in January


lesson 1
 
 but I finally got started yesterday....


lesson 2
 So let's see.....
 
lesson 3
where this takes me...
Looks like I need to redo Lesson 3!!
Practice...Practice...
 
 
Christa
 


1 comment:

  1. What pretty fabrics! I always feel like I am playing with a box of crayons when I use batiks. The colors are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...