Sunday, May 17, 2015

Crunch Time...

 
As usual....
 I have had months to finish this quilt...
 
BUT
Since today is my great nephew's baptism
 

 
I zipped it up this morning!!

 
I even got a label on it
 
 With this quick method of making fabic into paper to go through the printer!!
 
A little spray of Terial Magic and a press of the iron...



The label is on and the baptism is at 3pm TODAY!!
 

 
Right under the wire...as always!!
 
Christa
 
Ps.
This is a little Rosy Grosbeak my dog,Timber found on the lawn this morning.
If Dawson had found him, he'ld already be in Heaven!!
 He was tired and just sitting there.
He is in a shoe box for now resting
and
 hope to release him if he lives!!
 
Time will tell!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. The rosy grossbeaks have been passing through Weyburn too. I wish they would stay awhile as they are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...