Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Seeding in the Dust

Seed in the dust.....
 
The bins are going to bust!!
 
Seed in the mud...the crop will be a dud!!
(my favorite old wives tale)
 
Loooook at the dust!!
 

 
 
We cut it alittle close on the seed...
 
Not much left after we finished!!


 
 
The equipment has been clean out...

 
With plenty of help from the crew...

 
The birds are busy building new nests...
 
 
Kricket and Tundra are lounging around  and enjoying the fresh grass..

 
I even snuck in a day of designing a new project for Pleasant Pheasant Quilt Shop
 


It is for the Row by Row Experience coming up this summer.
 
It involves the theme 'water'
 


Stay tuned for updates on this event...
 

 
I am feeling like I need to book a cruise....
 
Christa
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear more about the Pleasant Pheasant project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fooler Krista. It looks like you're busy designing a 12"x12" piece of fibre art for the Weyburn show. Or maybe at the speed you work you'll finish the work for Pleasant Pheasant and dash off a similar one for "Join the Thread". I'm looking forward to your entry : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...