Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sassafrass Lane Babies




I loved this little farm animals pattern
by
Amy Bradley

It is called Animal Whimsy


I needed a baby quilt for a little girl.




I chose these 4 critters....





I like to use up any extra blocks I have laying around so I inserted the pink HST's



I think this kitty might still need some whiskers....



How cute is this pup!!



I quilted it myself.....

Nothing crazy!!


 
I used some pink chevron minky
so
it is ridiculously soft!!

Instead of binding it the usual way....

I brought the back to the front.

Soft, fluffy edges!!

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...