Friday, January 10, 2020

In the Land of Sun and Sand


There is nothing better than vacationing in Florida when the weather is -30 C at home


Arnold and I went to the Wandering stitches quilt shop today.

In Orlando, Florida!



I love when a store has the same quilt in different colour ways! 
Each quilt was quilted in a different pattern so a great way to sample what that store can offer!

It was surprising when the owner asked where we were from




We said Saskatchewan. 

No one knows where that is! 

But she was from Saskatoon!!




Her husband and her run the wandering stitches! 

They were also a Bernina dealer

I have been wanting a bigger hoop for my embroidery machine


I love all the possible 3D things you can make



But at 500$ I am going to have to make do with what I have!





This morning we met a couple from England. 
They are doing 14 days at the Disney parks!!





She had a friend who was ready to crawl in her back pack for some snacks!


Soaking up the sun! 
Will try to blog from here but no promises! 

Stay warm at home! 

Christa 

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...