Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Infinity Quilt

I have loved this quilt since we went to Houston Quilt Festival in 2014
 
Infinity by Jacqueline de Jonge
 
I have done a lot of paper piecing
 But 
I felt like I couldn't do it justice colorwise 
 
It was the first booth I hit this year in Houston!! 
 
I am doing it in Kate Spains Latitude 
It seemed a little daunting so I started with the simplest star...
It actually whips up pretty fast when you chain piece it 

The secondary star points came together quite nicely...

I was impressed 

I am also incorporating some Thicket fabric

(The b/w stripe)

This is the biggest star in the pattern 

It was a great way to spend a blizzard day!  

I am hooked and can't wait to get to the next star!!

Christa 

4 comments:

  1. Christa, What are the finished dimensions of this quilt? Its hard to guess on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be 74"x74". You know me...I don't check the size till I run out of floor space!

      Delete
  2. Christa, your version is going to be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...