Sunday, December 10, 2017

Luckiest Girls in the World


The four of us...

Tannis, Mom, Larissa and I that is....


To think these two lovely people....

Gerry and Heather Cyr


Started our family nearly 50 years ago....


Where has the time gone??

We are so lucky to live in Canada.


Clean.....beautiful.....safe.....

and

FREE HEALTH CARE

Second....

We have an amazing family.

We always have fun...

This was Larissa teasing Tannis...

Look, Tannis...I am having a party with OUR parents!!


We all have a great time together....


No matter where we are or who is with us....


So you can imagine how scared we were
when
 Dad found out he had an aortic aneurysm

We were not ready to say goodbye to the first man in our lives

We braced ourselves for this ride...


When Mom and I first saw Dad out of surgery....

I held his freezing hand...

Dad's thumb shook when ever I talked to him...

I knew he was listening...


It was a couple of rough days as his heart stopped after surgery
and 
CPR was performed. 

Dad's body took a beating!!


But slowly as the days progressed he started to get more life into him


We knew he was going to be good when we gave him a regular tooth brush
and
he said NO..... his electric one...It does a better job!!


We are so lucky to have more time with Dad

He is up and running!! 


No holding him back now!!

Very blessed,

Christa 


3 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...