Friday, November 8, 2019

Perfect Tension Quilt Shop

I have to admit that we were over entertained at Retreat this year!

We had THREE vendors!!

 Angela of Gypsy Soul Fabrics 
and
Taja of Add-a-metre Pop up shops
are
 both from Estevan, Sk. 

Dan of Perfect Tension from Esterhazy, Sk
was
our guest speaker on Saturday afternoon!!

I had the pleasure of meeting him when I purchased a long arm from him.


I found him to be such a wealth of knowledge!

I asked him to come speak on what every he wanted!!

He hit many topics but his hand dyes got the most ooohs and aaaahs!!


We are definitely going to need to have a class in the summer making these!!


His colours were so vibrant!




Everyone said you can't cut that up!!


 You can if you know how to make more!!



He spoke about long arm tips and tricks.

This was one of his pieces...


He also brought tools of the trade for purchase 
so 
we all had handfuls of treats!!

It was very interesting.

Thank you, Dan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...