Thursday, February 20, 2020

End of Days in Florida

We still had 3 days left of vacation in Florida!

Universal Studios, anyone??


Arnold's sister, Anita and husband Bill were staying in Florida for the month


So we fought the crowds and had some good rides!!

I also wanted to check our a new store
 I follow on Instagram called Oceans of Thread.


It just opened in January in Deland, Florida.

Anita, Arnold and I went on a road trip.

To my disappointment and Arnold's elation...

it was closed.

We came, we saw and looked in the window,
 then...
  went for lunch.

We found an amazing family restaurant

 called 


This is a family who started it way back in 1959.

Worth a try if you are ever in the area!

The day was not a total write off ...


We stopped by Blue Spring Park to see the manatee.

There was a count of 375 that day!


The water was so clear you could see every fish and mantatee.



That was a wrap!

Back home to get ready for calving!


Thanks to Justin for holding down the fort
and
looking after all the critters!

Let the games begin...
(aka calving)
Christa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...